Contact us about catering.
Our Great Gatsby
A lavish sit down dinner party set menu straight from East Egg.
- Nibbles on arrival
- Citrus salad, white endive, pink lady apple, dill & citrus dressing. Served with orange whisky marmalade & crispy spoon
- Duck & quail terrine with pistachio, confit orange, pear & citrus chutney and a cointreau veloute
- Pan-fried Cone Bay barramundi with baby artichokes, grilled pencil leek, celeriac & burnt butter sauce
- Madiera & sherry braised pork cheek with pork fennel cigar, celery & jamon crumbes
- Chocolate mousse, honeycomb & shortcrust biscuit
$55 pp. + drinks
(Available for up to 34 persons).
Bond, James Bond. Shaken? Not stirred?
Let's do it sideways
Wine appreciation & food matching. A great night out. Enjoy learning about wine with your friends through a 3.5 hour tutorial with award winning sommelier Amir Halpert
- 10 Glasses of wine
- 5 Dishes, each to match two wines (the same varietal but a different style)
- A blissful marriage with each dish
(Available for groups 10-14 persons).
Sunday, Monday Friday lunch or on Special request.
The Marilyn Monroe
It's a party: Cocktails and Canapés!
Your complimentary Marilyn cocktail
- Fish n' chips baskets
- pork & fennel rillette postias
- quinoa & ricotta stuffed cherry tomatoes.
- 9 Canapés served over 3-4 hours.
$45 pp. + drinks
(Available for up to 60 persons).
The Ernest Hemingway
We are proud to present our killer Six course degustation menu with matching cocktails—each has a story even the great man would appreciate.
(Available for up to 30 persons).
See the Degustation menu for full details.